Understand Mutual Fund Industry and their different schemes based on DEBT & EQUITY combinations. Clear NISM-Series-V-A: Mutual Fund Distributors exam. Get AMFI number and start your own business or work for a Mutual Fund distributor/Broking house or a Bank.
Fees: RS.10000/- (Suitable for employee of Banks, Mutual Funds, Broking Houses, Agents, Sales Person,) Discount for Group
Learn about the Fundamentals of Risk and Return, Valuation, key industry drivers, macroeconomic variables affecting the analysis and sources of information for industry analysis. As per rule, every analyst who write, speak, comment, broadcast his/her views on social platforms, need to clear NISM Series XV Research Analyst Certification Examination.
Contents of the Diploma Course:
- Role & Responsibility of Research Analyst
- Structure and products of Capital Market
- Equity & Debt : Cost of Capital
- Concept of Money Value
- Understanding Business Model
- Relative Analysis
- SWOT Analysis
- Quality of management and governance
- Pricing Power
- How to calculate RISK
- Compliance orientation of the company
- Return on Investments
- Calculation of simple, annualized and compounding return
- Concept of market risk (Beta)
- Sensitivity Analysis
- Concept of numbers & story
- Fundamental Analysis
- Technical Analysis
- Behavioural Analysis
- Macro Economics
- Micro Economics
- PESTLE Analysis
- Porter's 5 forces
- BCG Analysis
- SCP Analysis
- Key Industry Drivers
- Source of Information
- Calculation of Intrinsic Value of the company
- Understanding Profit & Loss account
- Understanding Balance Sheet
- Understanding Cash Flow
- Ratio Analysis
- Contingent Liability
- Peer comparison
- History of corporate actions & equity expansion
- Difference between price and value
- Source of value ASSETS & earnings
- DCFM Model
- Relative Valuation
- SOTP Valuation
- Capital Asset Pricing Method
- Option Pricing
- Valuation of new/ modern businesses. (e-business)
- Qualities of good research report
- Overweight -Underweight -Neutral
- More than 2 digit case studies
Fees: RS.35000/- (Suitable for Investor / Researcher / Analysts / Adviser / Economist / Fundamentalist / CA / CS & MBA Students)
Learn Interest rate parity - Purchasing Power Parity - different theories of Foreign Exchange - Interest rate swaps - Currency Swaps - OTC (Forward) - Banking - Futures - Option pricing - Greeks - Option Strategies - Hedging the risk of commodity & currency fluctuations.
FEES: RS.15000/- (Suitable for Treasuries / Exporter / Importer / Currency Trader & Banks)
Investment Banking is glamour of finance. Big deals, Big ideas & Big revenues.
Private Equity - Venture Capital - Angle Investor - Euro bonds - Raising Capital - Equity IPO - Role of IB in Debt - Merchant Banking - Corporate restructuring.
Who is best financial sales person?
Answer is the one who have deep knowledge of the financial products and selling skills. Join the march of progress, creativity, invention, inspiration, access to all stored information with clear commands. Cool, Calm & Courage are the keys.
Learn Mutual Fund, Stock / Commodity / Currency / Insurance / Tax saving products / Retirement planning and become Investment Adviser
Write or Call or Visit
Ask for detailed information of different Sharetime courses. Call @ 9810101641 write email@example.com Fill the contact form, we will respond as soon as possible.